Wednesday, January 7, 2009

American Safety Table From Reading, Pa

Cuori da Pub - Passion victim...

... Afterwards, a short story, dating back to the times of the course and restored for the occasion, inaugurated the new year just to ...

She said half past eight. Each time the same story with Peter, take notes and then go away the hours waiting, he assured me it would go to pick him with the car, while I would then have time for me to find the bus stop outside the museum: so it was inevitable and now here I am waiting in the cold ...!
... Oh well, at least here there is a bit 'of people - all poor Cristi shivering waiting for the bus - and they are completely alone in an area as bad as this ... E Moreover, that girl I must admit that there is not even bad ... I almost ... A'fàcc'a'pustégg '!
... yum, but no, after all does not seem interested, forget it, watch it, is also already getting on board ...

Peter finally arrived, and while we rendezvous with the others, the story of how a moment before that the doors of the bus is shut, she turned and looked at me and he was fatally whispered: "What a pity ...."
Peter laughs and puts on the car, to encourage the new rock'n'roll group that has recently found out ... There
I think more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment