Monday, March 16, 2009

Can I Inhale Filtered Cigars

Dalla finestra di camera mia vedo...

... Nothing too exciting, in truth, palaces and terraces, the mouth of the alley leading to the house of a friend of mine and the wall of the entrance of a garage, on the surface periodically forms a dense tangle of grass, Parietaria that - more than my natural mind - I always arouses some concern for my usual spring allergies ...!
No, that's not all. All in all, something that really catches my attention is ...
My house must be on the same line of air down the runway at the airport: every time I'm at the desk is always at one continuous series, for almost regular intervals, aircraft clearly down, almost at any moment were to land on my building! Obviously this is not fear that - distro from the book of the moment! - I am looking up at the sky outside the window, each approaching roar: a surprise in these cases is rather then how to find me on time to fantasize about people on board those planes. On who they are, why they are there on, but above all by where they come from!
And I am so hoping that the passage of the flying machine, just above my head, take me at least a breath from Los Angeles, Vienna, London or maybe from my beloved ...


Just to break with a bit 'of good prose flow designs ...
Although not a true story, but rather a sort of "commitment" that has given us - who knows why, then ... - Prof. of Systematic Botany ...
Well, at least it was the right excuse to put a little 'hands
Word and keyboard ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment