Sunday, April 5, 2009

Does Cocoa Butter Remove Dark Spots On Face?

...Qualcuno l'ha visto e ha detto: "Ha un che di Gabriele Dell'Otto..." !!!

... A friend of mine ... A dear friend - to 'I'm point! - I would say, saw it while drying on my desk - a simple sketch, an experiment with a brush and ink halftone - when they explore, exclaimed something like, "yum ... Not bad ... I do not want gasarti ... But ... He has something like ... I dunno ... Maybe the 'pictorial setting ... I would not say it, but that has a ... ... By Gabriele Dell'Otto !!!"...

Thank you my friend! I very much appreciated. Really.
Glad that these have been your last words. After that, I saw you fall to the ground.
A sniper 's Octava Legio . Those people could not forgive the blasphemous approach ...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment