Sunday, April 5, 2009

Para Que Sirve El Viavox

...Why so serious?

Subject po'scontato perhaps, bad scan, we see a clear line of detachment, but the narrow size of my Canon obliged me to a thinly-veiled double scan, resulting in copy- Paint by gluing. However, during testing, anything goes!

Besides, Ledger ... Honestly, never seen a cock of her;
Brokeback Mountain gives me a sense of unease the forcing, even more for that title ... "BROKE-BACK ...
The Brothers Grimm , then, a despicable no-nonsense, mistreated animals and a lot of disappointment that Terry Gilliam had given me Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ...
But ... That ITS Joker ... Shit ... All due respect to Nicholson, but that means that not forget ...
(And as I write these words, Lollo click your tongue and shakes his head nervously
...): "I'm like a dog chasing a car: I do not know what to do, if I could take it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment